Saturday, September 11, 2010

End of week 4

Shorter run than the rest of week 4 today.  Had places to be today.  Still did 2.75 miles in 35 minutes.  The shortened route had a few additional inclines than the normal route.  Just shy of 5 mph.  Not that big a deal when I consider that I'm only running 16 of 35 - 40 minutes of the week 4 runs.  Next week will tell me a little more about my actual run times.  I kind of hope that those 8 minute runs on day 2 are closer to a mile than 2/3.  Definitely want the 20 minute run to be at least 2 miles. 

Finally bought a scale today.  Last time I weighed myself was Easter.  My weight is down 10 lbs since then.  Not sure what the differences are between the scales.  No idea if my weight went up after Easter, though I assume it probably did with my poor eating habits during BAR prep and the end of school.  All those late night meals.  It might be as much as 15 pounds of weight loss since the beginning of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment