Monday, October 18, 2010

Yes I did finish

Was too busy to post yesterday but I did finish my combo Week 9 of Cto5K and Week 1 of OHR.  I'm still kicking around ideas about continuing to run.  Not sure if I want to follow OHR or just start adding time to my runs every week on my own.  If I add 5 minutes a week, or every other week, I can get to the same point in the same amount of time or stop at the mileage I decide it correct. 

It was a basically uneventful run yesterday.  Today's run to start Week 2 of OHR was much better.  Felt really good.  Hit just under my 5k race pace.  I think it may be because I was running in the dark instead of yesterday's bright sunlight.  Probably also helped that the teething baby slept through the night.  Only problem today was cold fingers.  

At the end of the Couch to 5K program, I'm down 22.5 pounds from my estimated starting weight.  I'm going to have to buy a new belt for my work pants soon because the one I got in April is on the last notch.  I was really amazed that my weight went down at all today since I wasn't tracking calories very well last week.  I actually re-weighed myself a couple minutes later to be sure and it was lower than the original value so I did it two more times and weighed the lower amount on those two as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment