Monday, August 30, 2010

Beginning of Week 3

Week 3 Day 1 of the program complete and finished with a cold no less.  According to the GPS I did about 2.31 miles so distances are still going up a little each time.  I ran everything I was supposed to run and then added some more to it just to see if I could so I ended up with a bout a mile of actual running this time.  Back didn't hurt at all, that I remember.  Knees hurt a little when I woke up from my sick day nap, but that could be because I didn't eat before I went back to bed. 

Last week was the first week of calorie tracking as well.  If I eat 2000 calories a day, that's the pound a week weight loss.  I'm trying to keep it under 1900 except for that weekly sin.  Weighing the meats, estimating everything else.  Based on the tracking, I probably lost 1.5 - 2 pounds last week.  No idea really since I don't own a scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment