Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A "fast" 2.8 miles

Since I went back to OHR instead of going on my own plan, I'm still on 30 minute runs.  I cut about 4 minutes off that today because of wind and other distractions.  Still managed 2.8x miles in 26 minutes so I'm pretty happy with that pace.  Proves to me, once again, that I can hold a faster pace than I have been if I just go out and tell myself to speed up.  Changing the little computerized voice in Interval Runner to every 5 minutes seems to help with that.  My brain is tuned into it now so when I hear it, I know to speed up if I'm plodding.  When it was every 10, I wasn't making myself up my pace on the announcements.

My weight finally went down a bit again.  I plateaued last week and was a little worried.  Of course, I went into my food log for last week and it was noticeably empty.  Apparently I stopped tracking my meals and runs after Monday.  I can only assume the stress of Bar results distracted me.  I'm back to it starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment