Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another 5 days no running

I woke up last Thursday with foot pain.  Based on research, it was tendinitis.  Hurt to put weight on it, hurt to walk, but RICE and Advil helped so I was pretty sure I didn't break it.  It's mostly healed up now, though there was a twinge when I first put weight on it this morning.  I attribute that to spending all day yesterday on my feet.  I'll walk 2-3 miles tomorrow to loosen everything back up and run Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. 

The JAG app is now pending board review instead of just being under completeness review.  Kind of scary really because I'm nowhere near the weight I need to be, but I really want it to come through so I can get my law career started.  Applying for everything under the sun, but JAG just seems the be the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment